Private Jobs crooton Manchester Jobs
We are very happy to announce that there is a Private Jobs Job in crooton is available for the residents of Manchester United Kingdom.
Visit derajobs.pk to find more latest and Private Jobs jobs.
Everyone from United Kingdom is welcome to start their career at crooton with our team at crooton. We would love to work with you, you can learn more about crooton by below.
|Posted on||02 Jul, 2022|
|Deadline||01 Aug, 2022|
Benefits of working at crooton
crooton offers its employees a variety of perks; if you were hired by the crooton, you would be eligible for the following benefits:
- Benefits from time off
- Work-life balance
- Reduces absenteeism
- Potential revenue
- Tuition assistance is available
- Increases Productivity
- Personal finance
Responsibilities of working at crooton
Our fellow co-workers at crooton expect you to be.
- Empathy toward team members
- The ability to interpret nonverbal communication patterns
- Supportive and respectful of their coworkers
- Punctuality for all work-related events
- You can quickly adapt to a new role
Educations requirements to apply at crooton
Candidates who have following qualifications can apply for the job:
- Ability to perform certain tasks such as lifting, standing or extreme temperatures.
- Seven years as an Army medic, four years as a paramedic and recently obtained bachelor degree in nursing.
- Specific degree or professional designation or certification.
Expertise/Experience requirements to apply at crooton
If you are expertise in following, it would be a bonus point
- Research & Data analysis
- Bookkeeping through Excel or TurboTax
- Dealing with work-related stress
Delivery/ Multidrop Driver – Enfield, EN3
*£30K + and excellent benefits
45 hours a week contract (based on 9-hour days, 5 days a week )- Full-time ( Part-time contracts considered)
We're working with the UK’s favorite foodservice catering butcher with over 40 years of experience providing Meat & Poultry to Pub, Restaurants, and Hotel Trade
If you want to play your part in the continued success of Fairfax Meadow and are interested in joining the existing team, read on…
You would be delivering meat-based products to retail and hospitality locations in and around London, completing anything up to 20 + drops a day, depending on routes, and completing relevant paperwork when required
The role does involve early starts ( anywhere between 5.30 am to 7 am until finish) working 5 in any 6 days ( no Sunday working) – hourly rate is £11.75ph on contracted hours, any overtime after contracted hours is paid at time and a half (£17.60ph) – Benefits include:
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays, rises to 33 days subject to length of service.• Discounted staff shop where you can purchase a wide range of meat products at a discounted price (up to 50% discount!!)• Online cashback and reloadable shopping card discounts• Access to a 24HR private GP service• Group Life assurance• Pension• Share save scheme
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE -Delivery/ Multidrop Driver – Enfield, EN3
• Valid UK Driving Licence• Experience of driving in the London area including central London• Previous experience in a delivery/ multidrop role is highly desirable, and specifically within the delivery of goods or food products to retail or hospitality would be a distinct advantage• Good communication skills, both written and oral.• A flexible approach to both duties and hours of work is required
If you would like to join the team then please click ‘apply’ today!