Today Jobs Achieve together Chester Jobs
We are very happy to announce that there is a Today Jobs Job in Achieve together is available for the residents of Chester United Kingdom.
Visit theusajob.com to find more latest and Today Jobs jobs.
Everyone from United Kingdom is welcome to start their career at Achieve together with our team at Achieve together. We would love to work with you, you can learn more about Achieve together by below.
|Posted on||02 Jul, 2022|
|Deadline||31 Jul, 2022|
Benefits of working at Achieve together
Achieve together care about their employee therefore they provides following benefits to their employees:
- Education Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Remote Working
- Cooperative Management
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Responsibilities of working at Achieve together
Our fellow co-workers at Achieve together expect you to be.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Confidence in your abilities to lead teams
- Self-starting ability
- You can give feedback in a constructive way
- Coming to work on time
Educations requirements to apply at Achieve together
To apply for job at Achieve together you must meet following education requirements
- Master's degree in finance.
- The number of years of experience.
- 10 years experience in a nursing supervisory role.
Expertise/Experience requirements to apply at Achieve together
If you are expertise in following, it would be a bonus point
- Microsoft Office Pack: Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Emotional Intelligence
- Technical writing
- Research & Data analysis
Whether you're new to care or experienced, you'll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Waking Nights Support Worker at Alderwood – part of the Achieve together group
Location: Stoneybeck, Pontefract, WF9
Contract / Shifts available: Permanent Full Time (part time hours may also be considered) 12 hour shifts – 8am-8pm – flexible shift times may also be considered.
Rate: £19,619 per year (£9.80 per hour)
Additional Information: Drivers preferred but not essential. Paid sleep in duties also required as part of this role.
Your new job: Support workers treat everyone equally and with the dignity and respect they deserve: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable people to experience independent living and decision making.
Your role is to:
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Planning and engaging in activities
- Make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Prompting and/or supporting personal care
Please visit our website where you will find some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support
What you can expect?
- Competitive pay rates with increments aligned to level of experience
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities [75% of our promotions are internal]
- A comprehensive induction programme to support you in your early days
- Ongoing award-winning learning and development programmes
- Excellent Recognition schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Your Experience: Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centered healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.