New Govt Jobs Achieve together Peterborough Jobs
We are very happy to announce that there is a New Govt Jobs Job in Achieve together is available for the residents of Peterborough United Kingdom.
Visit govtjobsit.com to find more latest and New Govt Jobs jobs.
Everyone from United Kingdom is welcome to start their career at Achieve together with our team at Achieve together. We would love to work with you, you can learn more about Achieve together by below.
|Posted on||02 Jul, 2022|
|Deadline||31 Jul, 2022|
Benefits of working at Achieve together
Because Achieve together is concerned about the welfare of its staff members, the department provides the following benefits to those staff members:
- Bonuses through Time-Off
- Employee clubs
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Sick Leave is Paid
- Finance for individuals
- Paid parental leave is available
Responsibilities of working at Achieve together
Our fellow co-workers at Achieve together expect you to be.
- Time management
- The ability to interpret nonverbal communication patterns
- Critical thinking
- Showing eagerness to take on more significant responsibilities
- Flexibility when assigned work tasks
Educations requirements to apply at Achieve together
Candidates who have following qualifications can apply for the job:
- Specific degree or professional designation or certification.
- Worked as a telephone customer service representative for a major mail order distribution company.
- Specific industry knowledge.
Expertise/Experience requirements to apply at Achieve together
If you are expertise in following, it would be a bonus point
- Educational platforms (software like Elearn)
- Filing and paper management
- You must have expertise to work with big teams
- Microsoft Office Pack: Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Powerpoint
Whether you're new to care or experienced, you'll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Waking Nights Support Worker at Alderwood – part of the Achieve together group
Location: Richmond House – South Kirkby – WF9
Contract/Shifts Available: Permanent Full-Time, 12 hour shifts – 8pm-8am.
Salary: £19, 619 per year (£9.80 per hour) based on 38.5 hours.
Your new job: Support workers treat everyone equally and with the dignity and respect they deserve: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable people to experience independent living and decision making.
Your role is to:
- Remain awake and alert throughout the night to ensure the safety of the people we support.
- Monitor and promote sleep and wellbeing patterns.
- Support with nightly tasks: such as medication and domestic duties.
Please visit our website where you will find some of the fantastic success stories, shared by people we support
What you can expect?
- Competitive pay rates with increments aligned to level of experience
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities [75% of our promotions are internal]
- A comprehensive induction programme to support you in your early days
- Ongoing award-winning learning and development programmes
- Excellent Recognition schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Your Experience: Support Workers come from many different employment backgrounds and experiences, and you probably already have all the skills required, as we employ our Support Workers based on their values, willingness to learn new skills and the compassion to promote person centered healthcare with a homely family feel.
Does this sound like the role for you? Start or change your journey in Social Care with us today by applying NOW!
Achieve together vacancies are excluded from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that for certain types of employment it is lawful to reject a person for employment on the grounds of a spent conviction. When making an application, job applicants are obliged to disclose all convictions, whether or not they are spent.